- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Al Ain is known as the Garden City of the UAE. It is the greenest place in the kingdom, with lots of natural springs and palm groves. Dubai Travel and Tourism offers the most economical Ain city tour packages. We also offer Al Ain tours from Dubai very frequently. We make sure that you don’t miss any important sites that you have chosen from our Al Ain tour package.
Our tour starts with us picking you up from your hotel in one of our comfortable SUVs. At first, we take you to the beautiful Al Ain Palace Museum. Here, you get to see an extensive collection of cultural and historical artifacts. Following that, you will visit Sheikh Zayed's palace, who was a pioneer in the formation of the UAE. Moreover, you’ll also visit the great Grand Hill, which will enlighten you about the Bronze Age era.
Next, we’ll have a stop at the Al Ain zoo, where you’ll see the rare white lions. In the Al Ain Zoo, you are allowed to safely get closer to the animals too. At the end of the Al Ain city tour, we’ll drive you up to Jebel Hafeet, the highest peak in the UAE, and then drop you off at your hotel. We hope you’ll love our Al Ain tour package and book us on our website.
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Departure: Morning
- Pick-up time: 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- Pick up from your Hotel in Dubai
- Al Ain Museum
- Al Ain Oasis
- Al Ain Fort
- Visit the Archaeological Park
- Al Ain Mall or Bawadi Mall
- Camel Market ( Ticket not Included )
- Hot Water Springs
- Al Ain Zoo
- Border of Oman
- Jabel Hafeet Mountain (the second highest mountain in the UAE)
- Drop off at your Dubai hotel.
- Drive through Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Ain Museum and Zoo (ticket included), Al Ain Oasis, Al Ain Fort and Mall, Archaeological Park, Camel Market, Hot Water Spring, Jabel Hafeet Mountain, and the Border of Oman.
- The price includes pickup and drop-off on a seat-in coach basis.
- Private cars are available for an additional cost.
- We have professional, licensed drivers.
- Meals are not included in the tour.
- Additional rates during the holidays and subject to availability
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice.