- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
A visit to Atlantis Aquaventure in the heart of the imposing Atlantis, The Palm Resort, promises you experiences beyond any waterpark you’ve ever been to. This premier water park in Dubai has everything to make your holiday both thrilling and memorable, from heart-racing slides to the lazy river and private beach relaxations.
What To Expect?
Fantastic Water Experiences for Every Preference
Exciting Adventures for Adults and Kids Alike
Discover Dubai’s Mystifying Side
- In case Tours or Tickets are cancelled after Booking, 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children below 1.2 meters height, & below 7 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children age under 3 years will be allowed free of charge.
- Children 8 years and above 1.2 meters height will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Opening Hours - 09:45 am To 05:30 pm (Everyday).
- Hotel transfers (If option selected)
- Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
- Enjoy unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park.
- Get unlimited access to Adventure Beach.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Super pass
- Make the most of its mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides with Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Lost Chamber Aquarium
- See over 65000 distinct marine animals.
- Chance to see marine experts dive and feed sharks.
- Location Address - The Crescent, Palm Island, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. For your safety, please enter all pools and attractions feet first. Nowhere is diving permitted.
- The Pick up will be arranged from Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than centrally located Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers are available only from Deira and Bur Dubai.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers may be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.