- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai gives you the experience of visiting the world’s first theme park, which is completely themed around Bollywood. This vast 1.7 million square foot theme park at Dubai Parks and Resorts™ allows you to be part of all the action, adventure, fun, romance, and vibrant dance that you’ve enjoyed watching over and over in mesmerizing Hindi cinemas.
We offer flexible admission passes to gain easy entry to BOLLYWOOD PARKS™, spread across five zones, such as Bollywood Boulevard, Royal Plaza, Mumbai Chowk, Rustic Ravine and Bollywood Film Studios Featuring Hall of Heroes. Each zone is complete with several pulse-racing attractions, live shows, and dining options, all inspired by some of the greatest Bollywood blockbusters. All these immaculately recreate Bollywood’s most-loved classic characters, played by all-time favorites such as Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, and Hrithik Roshan.
- In case Tickets are cancelled after Booking 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered infants, and entry will be free of charge.
- Children above 3 years will be charged the same as an adult.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Sunday to Thursday: 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Entry ticket to the world’s first theme park dedicated to Bollywood
- Access to its five zones: Bollywood Boulevard, Mumbai Chowk, Royal Plaza, Rustic Ravine, and Bollywood Film
- Studios with the Hall of Heroes
- Enjoy colorful Bollywood-based live entertainment shows.
- Take in amazing rides and attractions that relive iconic Hindi movie characters or scenes.
- Experience Don, Krrish, Sholay, etc. with an exciting line-up of 3D and 4D rides.
- Experience some of the classic scenes, songs, and experiences from Hindi films.
- At Bollywood Boulevard’s Crossroads stage, see colorful performances inspired by the movies of the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s.
- Experience the region’s first-of-its-kind Broadway-style Bollywood musical in Rajmahal Theater.
- Feel the real spirit of the vibrant Indian entertainment capital at Mumbai Chowk.
- As you step into Rustic Ravine, take in rides and attractions that recreate the scenes of Bollywood’s most beloved movies like Sholay, Lagaan, and Dabangg.
- A photo ID card is mandatory and must be presented at the time of admission.
- Riverland™ Dubai, the uniquely themed retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts™ is open to guests free of charge.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts™ operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of Ramadan.
- Transfers will be available on a private basis at an additional cost.
Shows Included In Bollywood parks Ticket
- Bollywood Entry: Dhol
- Bollywood Boulevard: Unity in Diversity
- Bollywood Boulevard: Unity in Diversity (Parade)
- Bollywood Boulevard: Jashn-E-Welcome
- Crossroads: Desi Pardesi
- Raj Mahal: JEJ, Muqabla, Flute, Desi Thumka, Magician, Dream Girls, BollyBoom, and Andaaz-e-Aashiqui
- Cinemagic (ZNMD)
- Ra One Unleashed:
- Dhinchak Bollywood, Mumbai Express
- South ka Tadka (Rangmanch)
- Rustic Ravine (Lagaan): Puppet Show
- Stars on Steps: Mehfil-E-Ada
- Lotus Court: Kalbelia Dancers
- Jaan E. Jigar Show
- Hall of Heroes: Juggler