- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Choose a time slot that coincides with sunset to feast your eyes on some magical vistas as the sun returns to its nest and Dubai's light comes to life. Later, recline at the Sky Lounge or dine at Atmosphere. A guest ambassador will guide you throughout the trip, making it more seamless and convenient.
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement.
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Children under 4 years will be considered infants, and entry will be free of charge.
- Children aged 4 to 12 will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children above the age of 12 will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
Morning Pickup between (10:00 am to 10:30 am) & Drop off between (2.00 pm to 2.30 pm)
Evening Pickup between (04:00 pm to 04:30 pm) & Drop off between (9.00 pm to 9.30 pm).
Entrance Ticket to the Observation Deck
30 Minutes view from the Observation Deck
Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
For Levels 148 + 125 + 124 :
Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
Explore Dubai’s most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience, using motion senses.
Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
For Levels 125 +124 :
Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10 m/s.
Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of the Burj Khalifa.
- Venue Address: 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, UAE.
- Please bring a valid photo ID or passport with you, as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- The booking confirmation is valid only for the selected date and time.
- Please keep a safe distance from other visitors during your visit.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- The Burj Khalifa is open every day for 24 hours. (Guests are requested to reach the venue 15 minutes prior to the selected time slot.)