- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Welcome to Dubai—there is no place on earth that can be as fascinating as it, with its architectural execution, which includes man-made islands and a breath-taking skyline. Dubai truly offers heart-stopping attractions to visit, cover, and experience all the glitz and glam of this Arab metropolis since it gets difficult to see Dubai’s widespread landmarks alone via taxis or renting a car. Book with Highflyer Travels & Tourism and we guarantee that we will make this trip perfect, from picking you up at your hotel to dropping you off, you will be completely satisfied with our professional tour guide service.
We will drive you through Dubai’s most classical locations: the world’s highest tower, the Burj Khalifa, and the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab. Take a walk through old Dubai; see the winding lanes of old Al Bastakiya (Al Fahidi), where traditional architecture will captivate you! Admire the Burj Al Arab and Dubai Marina; sail across Dubai Creek; visit souks; and so much more—all with great comfort.
You can't miss the most jaw-dropping view of the marina's skyline and the popular tower of the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), and you won't be able to stop admiring the beautiful villas on the Palm Jumeirah Island. And of course, how can you not shop till you drop when in Dubai? Indulge in the vibrant variety of shopping in the best malls of Dubai and find out everything you need to have from perfumes to fashion brands to homewares—everything your heart desires; our experienced guide will be happy to suggest the best of all.
So book a tour with Highflyer Travels & Tourism, A tour of the city tailored to your preferences, plus fascinating facts about the city from our guide. Also, don't forget to keep your camera with you because, of course, you can't afford to miss capturing your lifetime memories in the most picturesque destinations.
Get ready to enjoy your Dubai tour with a guide!
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning - 4 hours
- Pick-up time: 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- Pick up from your Hotel in Dubai
- Dubai Creek (sight-seeing)
- Visit Dubai Gold Souq
- Jumeirah Mosque (sightseeing)
- Visit the Dubai Museum.
- La Mer (drive-through)
- Jumeirah Beach (photo stop)
- Burj Al Arab (photo stop)
- Passing by Dubai's Modern Architecture Buildings on Sheik Zayed Road
- Palm Jumeirah Island (photo stop)
- Atlantis Hotel (photo stop)
- Burj Khalifa (photo stop)
- Dubai Mall
- Drop off to your Hotel in Dubai
- The price includes seat-in coach pickup and drop-off.
- Private cars are available for an additional cost.
- We have professional, licensed drivers.
- For tours during a flight stopover, a pick-up and drop-off location outside the airport will be scheduled.
- 25 to 20 minutes will be spent at the Dubai Museum, and the resting place will be visited for 20 minutes.
- The timings of stay can be managed by co-operation with the guide. It sometimes depends on the weather and season.
- Additional rates during the public holidays and national holidays may apply, subject to availability.
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice.