- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Dubai is a desert city, but it has everything you could want and more. So why not lace your skates up and glide on the ice with a gust of authentic winter fun and magic? Simply head over to the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink! You can skate, twirl, and even display some crazy or sleek turns across this facility, which offers no less than 1500 square meters of state-of-the-art ice.
Set right up in the middle of the world’s biggest mall - Dubai Mall, this indoor ice rink is noteworthy for its beautifully recreated cool ambience which is nothing short of a winter wonderland. Open all year, this allows you to stake out a gleaming environment in any season, especially when the city is blazing hot during the summer months. With an array of options available for all ages and abilities, all you've got to do is choose the right ice skating session.
To stake your claim against the falling snow, nothing beats snowfall skating, which promises a magical experience. An ice golf or ice hockey session will ideally cater to those who want to get creative on the ice. Pair your ice skating experience with a family DJ or disco session, and you’re in for an unmatched party vibe. Now if you’re a beginner or someone who does not glide effortlessly on ice, you can even sign up for convenient training sessions.
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday to Sunday 10:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight
- Skating is suitable for kids and adults starting at 120 cm.
- 1.5-hour ice skating session at the Dubai Ice Rink
- Skate rentals are included.
- Go ice skating at Dubai's largest mall.
- Dance on ice to disco music.
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the e-ticket to gain entry to the Dubai Ice Rink.
- To use Icebykes or eBykes, children must be at least 120 cm tall.
- Customers skating during that session can rent lockers for an additional fee.
- Safety helmets for children under 1 meter are free of charge.
- Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guests are required to wear comfortable, warm clothing, thick socks, and gloves. To use IceBykes or eBykes, you need to wear tight pants and fully enclosed sports shoes; no long or hanging closures are allowed.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off is available for an additional fee.