- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Every year from mid-November to mid-May, a 72,000-square-meter space full of scents and colors comes to life. This incredible experience is one of Cityland’s signature creations, the Dubai Miracle Garden. It was launched on Valentine’s Day, 2013, and is set in the heart of Dubailand. This world's largest natural flower garden is well worth a visit, especially since it boasts over 45 million flowers from various species. Arranged in unbelievably beautiful shapes, designs, and themes; the flower garden is a sensory delight for your senses. Miracle Garden is your answer to a worry-free world filled with only natural scents. Almost like a stunning riot of colors all over, the Miracle Garden has different tiers and levels adorned with flowers brought from all over the world and grown in the desert land of Dubai. Miracle Garden never ceases to amaze, from heart-shaped flowers for the romantics to vertical and horizontal landscaped designs that are a visual treat. Highflyer Travels & Tourism makes an exquisite trip to this beautiful fairyland comfortably and luxuriously possible for all our esteemed guests.
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement.
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Children under 3 years will be considered infants, and entry will be free of charge.
- Children aged 3 to 12 will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children above the age of 12 will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Sunday to Saturday: 09:00 AM TO 09:00 PM
- It gives you the chance to see the world’s largest natural flower garden.
- Relish over 45 million flowers in this colossal 72,000-square-meter garden.
- See a wide spectrum of plants and flowers arranged in a variety of themes, shapes, designs, etc.
- Stroll under a canopy of colorful umbrellas.
- Facilities include many dining outlets, shaded areas, and themed sections with pools and fountains.
- Because Miracle Garden is only open from November to May, you can expect to see a diverse array of floral attractions on each visit.
- A Panoramic View of More Than 45 Million Flowers
- Balls, scooters, bicycles, and pets are not allowed.
- Food is not allowed to be brought along, and barbecue is not allowed.
- The administration has the right to expel any visitor from the park if found posing a great threat to flowers, park assets, or involved in misconduct.
- Any damages resulting from negligence or failure to follow the instructions are solely the visitor's responsibility.
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off are available for an additional fee.