- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Take our New Dubai Water Canal Cruise to enjoy Dubai’s newest attractions at their magical best! Aboard a 2-hour Catamaran Dubai Water Canal Cruise, you’ll float through the heart of Dubai, passing by the Ras Al Khor Sanctuary, Sheikh Zayed Road Waterfall Bridge, Burj Khalifa, W Hotel, St. Regis, and JW Marriott Marquis, among other iconic and impressive sights.
What makes this cruise even more exciting is that you’ll get to sail on the newest and grandest Dubai Water Canal. The canal stretches from Business Bay through Safa Park and Jumeirah to the Arabian Gulf, culminating at Jumeirah Beach Park and boasting a captivating waterfront of more than six kilometers in length. On this 2.5-hour cruise, you’ll take in the glamorous attractions along Business Bay and Sheik Zayed Road, drift under the resplendently lit bridges, and see locals as well as tourists walking along the banks of the canal.
Besides unfolding before you Dubai’s gorgeous night time scenery, this high spirited experience also lets you feast on a wide assortment of local and international delights, served buffet style in an intimate setting offering an unmatched from-the-water vantage point of the city highlights.
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Duration: 2.5 Hours Cruising
- Cruise boarding will start at 8:00 PM
- Pickup from hotel between 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM, if you choose transportation.
- Pick-up & Drop off if selected by the guest
- 2.5 Hours of Cruising
- Welcome drinks
- International Buffet Dinner
- Live Entertainment Shows
- We have licensed professional drivers.
- Additional rates are subject to availability during public and national holidays.
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, the boarding time is 6:30 PM and the departure time is 7:00 PM.
- The pickup time from the hotel will vary from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM, depending on your pick-up location if you choose transportation.