- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Global Village is the world's leading multicultural amusement park and the region's first destination for culture, shopping, and entertainment. It starts every year in the last week of October and ends in the first week of April. It is also known as the world's largest tourism, leisure, and entertainment project, located at Dubai Land. Highflyer Travels brings to you the best of Global Village, the region’s cultural, entertainment, and tourism project, with unlimited fun, excitement, and adventure. From children's rides to family rides to thrilling rides, Global Village is extra great on the entertainment quotient. Visited by over five million people every year, The Global Village brings together the best of cultural offerings through 32 giant stalls and pavilions representing more than 75 countries with different cultures. The food, the souvenirs, the shopping, the rides, and the excitement all make it a cosmopolitan and diverse experience for all our guests. Highflyer Travels & Tourism, through our exclusively designed Global Village tours, ensures that our guests start having fun from the get-go. Book us for your Global Village tour, and we’ll be at your doorstep right on time to pick you up and drop you off. "There's no way any hindrance to your comfort gets in the way."
As a great attraction ideal for all age groups, it is certain that these wonderfully friendly mammals will amaze you throughout with their unequaled acumen and agility. From your perfectly arranged indoor seating, you’ll get to watch them juggling with colorful balls, singing, painting, and even easily jumping through hoops, among other mind-blowing acts.
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Children under 3 years will be considered infants, and entry will be free of charge.
- Above age of 3 years, will be charged adult rate.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Saturday to Wednesday: 04:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Thursday, Friday and Public Holiday: 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM
- Admission to the Global Village
- Experience unlimited fun with cultural entertainment.
- Enjoy the food, souvenirs, shopping, and rides (at your own cost).
- Global Village is a favorite of adults and kids alike, with its attractions like Carnaval (a fun fair park), Wheel of the World (Ferris Wheel), Circus! Circus!, and Stunt Show.
- The open-air multi-cultural entertainment complex has close to 30 pavilions, representing about 80 countries from across the world.
- This activity can be arranged as a private or group tour.
- Kindly carry a photo ID with you as it will need to be produced at the entrance.
- For safety reasons, children must wear the safety wristband provided by the ticket booths and information kiosk.
- Guests must meet all height, health, size, and age restrictions, as indicated at attractions, rides, and games.
- Animals or pets are not allowed inside Global Village.
- Guests on any type of wheeled vehicle (rollers, skateboards, hoverboards, bicycles, tricycles, etc.) will not be accepted inside Global Village.
- Mondays are family days, when only families and ladies will be admitted to Global Village.
- Children aged below three, senior citizens over the age of 65, holders of People of Determination ID cards, and one caregiver may enter Global Village free of charge.
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off is available for an additional fee.