- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
For those dreamers and adventurers seeking out a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience, a hot air balloon tour is an essential part of any visit to Dubai. From the moment of takeoff, around sunrise, the spectacular landscape of Dubai enchants the passenger. You will feel as if you are in a dream, drifting gently past the deserts. The diverse colors and vistas of the balloon flight will make for beautiful photographs and unforgettable memories. Dubai's breathtaking landscape makes it a top global destination for air balloon flights. The terrific flying conditions allow for amazing views of the spectacular, surreal landscapes. Enjoying a hot air balloon ride over one of the most magical places on earth is an experience not to be missed.
Enjoy and explore the iconic Dubai desert as you float gently in our hot air balloon. All our balloon rides start just before sunrise, so you need to wake up before dawn and take an early morning drive to catch a glimpse of the natural beauty all around you. Our hot air balloon adventure starts with a quick pre-flight briefing, and then you are aboard the basket to glide all across the vast expanse of the desert of Dubai.
THIS TOUR IS STRICTLY NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Pregnant ladies
- Kids below 6 years of age
- Any person who has undergone major surgery recently
- Anyone who has recently injured or fractured his or her arm or leg
- Any guest with severe backache, neck pain, or injury
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Children aged 5 to 11 will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over the age of 11 are considered adults and will be charged at the adult rate.
- Children above the age of 12 will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Pick up time: Around 04:30 AM in the Morning
- Pick up from your Dubai hotel
- Refreshment and soft drinks are provided.
- Drive towards the Hajar Mountains.
- Sunrise Photographic Opportunity
- Gourmet Buffet Breakfast
- A hot air balloon flight for about one hour over the Al Ain desert
- Drop off at your Dubai hotel.
- Comfortable, casual clothing is recommended for this pursuit. Wear comfortable shoes or boots instead of high heels.
- Reach the airport at least 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time, as any kind of delay may sometimes lead to the cancellation of the entire flight.
- Bags and large backpacks are not permitted aboard the basket.Such items should be left in the vehicle itself.
- Either a passport copy or Emirates ID or UAE driving license (without any valid ID, passengers are not allowed to fly) are mandatory documents.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry a lighter, a professional zoom camera, luggage, alcohol, or a knife.