- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
A Via Ferrata is a guided route along the mountain, most commonly found on the Alps and certain other locations with high altitudes. Jebel Jais is the highest mountain in the UAE and has a modern via ferrata that includes a steel cable that runs along the route and is fixed to the rock at regular intervals (every 1 to 10 meters, or 3.3 to 32.8 feet). With the help of the Via Ferrata kit, you can secure yourself to the cable and climb to the top. In addition to the cable, carved steps, pegs, iron rings (staples), zip lines, and ladders are often provided. With professional, certified instructors to help you along, scramble along the 1 kilometer-long route on Jebel Jais Via Ferrata with 3 thrilling zip lines to help get you across.
- In case Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children below 18 years of age are not allowed for this activity.
- Children above 18 years will be charged adult rates.
- Days of Operation: Monday & Tuesday
- It remains open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM with hourly slots available for booking (9 AM to 10 AM, 10 AM to 11 AM, and so on).
- The Jebel Jais Zipline stretches over 2.83 km, equivalent to 28 soccer pitches.
- You will be flying 1,680 meters above sea level.
- You will be whizzing along at a speed of 120–150 kilometers per hour (93 mph).
- You are required to be a minimum of 45 kilograms (about 100 pounds) and a maximum of 150 kilograms with a minimum height of 120 centimeters (nearly four feet) to be able to participate in the Jebel Jais Flight.
- Only those between 12 and 65 years of age are allowed to participate in the Jebel Jais Zipline Flight, and those under 18 have to be accompanied by an adult at all points.
- The Zipline facility is designed to accommodate a fresh set of riders every five minutes, so even if you're going in a large group, it wouldn't take too long to finish.
- To share the thrill with your loved ones, there are provisions for two-line ziplines that allow people to fly side-by-side with their family and friends.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian on the appointment date.
- The candidate should weigh between 40 and 130 kg for Jebel Jais Flight and 50 and 100 kg for Jebel Jais Via Ferrata, with a height of 122 cm.
- The candidate should be in good medical condition.
- The candidate should be free of any existing or recurrent injuries (especially neck, back, and shoulders) or any conditions that require immediate medical attention.
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing, closed-toe shoes, and no skirts, dresses, flip flops, or any loose footwear. Hair should be tied up, and any large accessories like earrings, bracelets, and superhero caps should be left at home. For the Jebel Jais Via Ferrata, please wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip.
- Small lockers are available to store small items such as handbags, wallets, keys, and mobile phones.
- The Jebel Jais Zipline Experience takes a little over an hour.
- Pick-up and drop-off will only be available on a private basis for an additional fee.