- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Be prepared for a whole new parade of water based fun and entertainment as Dubai’s brand-new Laguna Water Park is finally open for the public to cool off the summer heat. The much-anticipated water park is an exciting segment of La Mer, one of the Jumeirah's most prestigious beachfront developments, and is modelled after La Boca, a vibrant neighborhood of Buenos Aires.
It boasts an overwhelming array of attractions, including the GCC’s first-of-its-kind surf machine, and comprises four diverse sections. The Surfing section is the park's main attraction, featuring the WaveOz 180 FloRider or the Ultimate Surf Machine.
You can look forward to a 180 degree surfing experience as you take to this colossal wave-producing water chamber which is suitable for beginners and veterans alike. The most unique specialty is that this is just one of three-of-its-kind in the world.
With such exhilaratingly winding rides as Constrictor, Freefall, Loop, Mad Racer, and Mantra, Laguna’s waterslide complex is unmissable for thrill seekers. Then there are attractions like Aquadrop, which drop you into the water at a speed of about 62 km per second.
The park is also home to an exclusive kids’ zone whose main highlight is the AquaPlay Rainfortress (4–12 years) with a huge soaker bucket, and a splash pad ideal for toddlers as well as smaller kids up to four years. It also has an exclusive relaxation zone with cabanas and direct beach access, plus an exquisite infinity Edge Pool and a Lazy River. There is also an array of shopping and dining options dotted across the park.
The tickets are valid for day passes for general admission only. Any special event such as Ladies Day or Ladies Night is not included in this ticket. The guests are advised to check the Laguna Water Park website for further information and plan their trip accordingly.
- In case Tickets are cancelled after Booking, 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 2 years and height up to 1.2 meters will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Days of operation: Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Monday - Closed
- Access to all rides, play areas, and the beach
- Enjoy many thrilling rides, including the GCC’s first-of-its-kind surfing attraction.
- Unlimited food and beverages are valid until 5:00 p.m.
- Unwind at its exclusive Relax zone.
- All e-tickets must be exchanged for wrist bands at the entrance.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible guardian of 18 years and above at all times.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn inside the park at all times.
- All e-ticket holders are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance and at each ride.
- The management reserves the right to alter the opening and closing time, remove or cancel any part of the experience for any reason including but not limited to health and safety, operational issues, maintenance, special events and private functions.
- Pick up & Drop off will be available upon guest request at an additional cost.
- Outside food and beverage is strictly prohibited and the management reserves the right to inspect all bags before entry into the park.