- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
LEGOLAND Dubai is inviting all explorers and creatives to build while having fun.With over 40 different rides and attractions, this is the place to be on your next family vacation. Kids between 2 and 12 love to visit LEGOLAND Park to experience the ‘build and enjoy’ attractions.
There’s boating school, LEGO City Airport, and driving school for a learning experience for the kids, as well as DUPLO Valley, DUPLO Express, Mini-Land, and Beetle Bounce for fun rides. Set your kid's imagination free with over 60 million LEGO bricks to create
- In case Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered infants, and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above three years will be charged the same as the adult rate.
- Days of operation: Daily
- Duration/Departure: Monday to Thursday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Duration/Departure: Friday & Sunday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Entry ticket to LEGOLAND® Dubai.
- Full-day access to all rides and attractions
- Enjoy over 40 LEGO-themed rides and attractions.
- The theme park is also designed for kids between 2 and 12 years of age.
- Some of the well-known rides and attractions that require children to create, test, and enjoy themselves include Beetle Bounce, Mini-Land, Build and City, and LEGO City Airport.
- Simulation activities like kids' LEGO airports are also there.
- Enjoy a mix of indoor and outdoor attractions.
- See thousands of LEGO® models made from over 60 million LEGO® bricks.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the tickets, which need to be presented at the park entrance to gain entry.
- Riverland™ Dubai, the uniquely themed retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts™ is open to guests free of charge.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts™ operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of Ramadan.
- Transfers will be available on a private basis at an additional cost.