- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Journey through different eras of human history and discover a wealth of cultures and artistic masterworks on your visit to the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum. Imposingly dominating the Saadiyat Cultural District in Abu Dhabi, this art museum is not just the biggest of its kind but also the first universal museum in the Arabian world. And more importantly, its iconic name is the result of a 30-year agreement between the Abu Dhabi and French governments, making it the only Louvre museum outside of Paris.
Beyond its celebrated exhibits, the museum stands out for its brilliant architecture, designed by award-winning architect Jean Nouvel. See some distinct exhibits, including a 3000-year-old bracelet. Modelled to resemble the traditional Emirati roofing design with thin perforations, it forms a stunning rain of light effect.
- In case Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under the age of ten will be admitted free of charge.
- Children above the age of 10 will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- Days of Operation: Tuesday to Sunday
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday-Thursday: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Friday-Sunday: 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- Gain entry to the Arabian world’s first Universal Museum.
- Discover over 600 artworks arranged in 12 distinct sequences.
- Admire permanent exhibits that date back to 3000 BC.
- See classic masterpieces loaned from legendary French institutions like the Louvre Museum.
- This gives you the unique opportunity to see the inimitable works of Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh, and Manet, among others.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Live Guide in English and Audio Guide in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian
- Restrooms are available throughout the venue.
- Prayer rooms for both men and women are located in the Forum.
- A first-aid room is available in the forum.
- Strollers, Lockers and Wheelchairs are available on extra charge in the main hall.