- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, part of Dubai Parks and Resorts, is the largest Hollywood-inspired theme park in the Middle East, uniting three Hollywood studios for the first time: Sony Pictures Studios, including the Smurfs, DreamWorks Animation, and Lionsgate. Featuring 27 immersive rides and attractions, 15 live entertainment experiences, 9 themed restaurants, and 15 themed retail outlets, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai brings to life 13 of Hollywood’s most beloved blockbuster films.
- In case Tickets cancelled after Booking 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant, and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above three years will be charge same as an adult rate.
- Days of operation: Daily
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 AM to 08:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 11:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Entry ticket to MOTIONGATE™ Dubai (Depends on Booking Selection)
- Full-day access to all rides and attractions
- Play the hero in your favorite Hollywood film.
- Enjoy a high-energy hip-hop show at the Hollywood Theater.
- Experience the thrills of the roller coasters and action-packed rides.
- From Studio Central zone, Columbia Pictures, and Smurfs Village to Dreamworks and Lionsgate, its five exciting zones with close to 30 rides are sure to excite and thrill hard-core Hollywood fans.
- Overall, this is the ultimate attraction in the region to live out your Hollywood imaginations.
- Spanning over an area of 1.9 million square feet, it’s also the biggest of all theme parks within Dubai Parks and Resorts™.
- A photo ID card is mandatory and must be presented at the time of admission.
- Riverland™ Dubai, the uniquely themed retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts™ is open to guests free of charge.
- During the month of Ramadan, the operating hours of Dubai Parks and ResortsTM may vary.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of Ramadan.
- Transfers will be available on a private basis at an additional cost.