- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
If you are a true nature lover, you will absolutely enjoy exploring the mesmerizing landscape of Musandam Dibba with your friends and family. Dibba is located on the extreme northern region of the Sultanate of Oman Musandam. A journey to Dibba is an experience you will never forget. The place is filled with enticing water treasures where you can enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and hand-line fishing.
The journey starts with pickup from your location in the morning, heading to Sharjah and then to the Dibba port. While cruising, you will be astounded with the breathtaking scenes you will see along the way—the mountains, the villages, and other attractions, all lined up for your eyes to see. And for a fun water adventure, you will stop to experience some water activities. Afterwards, delectable Arabic and Asian food will also be served, buffet style, on board with different refreshments for invigoration as you continue with the cruise.
After the delightful meal, you will come back to Dibba port and will be picked up and dropped off to your hotel. This fabulous tour will surely be one of the highlights of your memorable vacation.
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement.
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure Time: 7.00 am
- Crusing Duration - 10.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Pick from your Hotel in Dubai / Sharjah in a Luxury Seat in Coach
- Permission to Cross the Border: Musandam Dibba Day Trip
- It is a double-decker dhow.
- Cold drinks, a water bottle, and soft juice refreshment
- Enjoy the lunch buffet (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available).
- Arabic Coffee and Tea
- Sweets and Fresh Fruits
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling
- The music system is on board.
- All the bookings will be subject to seat availability and weather conditions.
- Private cars are available for transfers at an additional cost.
- We have professional, licensed drivers.
- Resident Visa Holders need to email us the Copy of Passport & Copy of Resident Visa (Clear Color copies as a scanned attachment)
- Tourist visa holders must email us a copy of their passport as well as a copy of their tourist visa for post-approval verification (clear color copies as a scanned attachment).
- It is mandatory that everyone carry their original passport at the time of their tour.
- In case the guest chooses without transport, they are requested to report 30 minutes prior to the departure of the cruise
- The cruise lasts from 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Guests are requested to report to Spinneys Burjuman, Dubai Grand Hotel, at 7 a.m.
- Additional rates during Public Holidays & National Holidays are subject to availability.
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice.