- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Discover Dubai Parks and Resorts™, one of the ultimate leisure attractions in the UAE, with three world-class theme parks and one water park, a uniquely themed dining and retail destination, and a Polynesian-themed family resort!
Built for absolute fun and adventure, the region’s first-of-its-kind integrated resort hosts more than 100 innovative rides and state-of-the-art attractions in its over 16 million square feet facility. With the flexible Dubai Parks and Resorts™ passes, you can choose from our value-added Single-Day admission tickets offering Multi-Day Passes - One Day Two Theme Parks, and experience the ultimate ease of access to its highlights. (Please refer to the Inclusions section for further details.)
The biggest of the three parks, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, holds the distinction of being the Middle East’s largest theme park based on Hollywood movies. It is also the first of its kind in the world to combine all of the exciting rides based on three highly acclaimed film studios, such as DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Studios, and Lions Gate, under a single roof, including Flint's Imagination Lab, Ghostbusters, and The Green Hornet.
At BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai, you can experience amazing attractions and vibrant live shows inspired by Bollywood classics, including Don, Sholay, and Lagaan. This is the world’s first amusement venue completely themed around Bollywood movies and intriguing Indian culture. The focal point is the 850-seater Rajmahal Theatre that exclusively hosts the region’s first Bollywood Broadway-style musical extravaganza. On a trip to this theme park, you can further watch live shows and enjoy stunt shows and performances depicting blockbusters like Dabangg.
With a visit to LEGOLAND® Dubai, delight in its six uniquely themed zones, such as LEGO® City, Adventure, Kingdoms, Miniland, Imagination, and Factory. Each of them offers a world of exotic fun and entertainment for the whole family. Nearby is LEGOLAND® Water Park, featuring 20 plus water slides to impress water enthusiasts of all skill levels.
So get ready to dedicate a day of limitless fun and adventure while in Dubai!
- In case Tickets cancelled after Booking 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered infants, and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above three years will be charged the same as the adult rate.
- Days of operation: Daily
- Weekdays (Sun to Wed) Weekends (Thurs & Fri)
- MOTIONGATE™ Dubai 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- LEGOLAND® Dubai 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- LEGOLAND® Water Park 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Wednesday-Closed
- Choose your ideal Dubai Parks and Resorts™ ticket which allows you to add up to four theme parks.
- Enjoy a day at the Dubai Parks which allows an access to 4 Theme Parks with a selection of Tickets to choose between Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks, Legoland Dubai and Legoland Water Park.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant Bollywood based shows, marvelous Hollywood based rides, or exclusive family themed attractions at LEGOLAND® Dubai
- A photo ID card is mandatory to be presented at the time of admission.
- Riverland™ Dubai, the uniquely themed retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts™ is open to guests free of charge.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts™ operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of Ramadan.
- Transfers will be available on private basis at an additional cost.