- Trip Includes
- Additional Information
Journey into the wondrous gaming world with a smooth entry to VR Park Dubai! Spanning over the two levels of the world’s biggest mall, Dubai Mall, this park boasts one of the greatest spectrums of VR (virtual reality) and AR (augmented reality)-based attractions in the UAE. Designed to challenge realism and with a distinct emphasis on "shared escapism," the 7,000-square-meter facility packs around 18 interactive rides ideal for all skill levels.
Right in the center of VR Park is Burj Drop, which lets you experience the world’s tallest building (the Burj Khalifa) in the most extraordinary way. Imagine yourself cleaning the massive structure’s windows when all of a sudden things go wrong. Yes, thanks to the most advanced VR sets and immersive techniques, you'll be able to feel the terror and real drop that plunges you to the edge of the building.
You can further indulge in many rides themed around the popular Dubai activities and attractions, such as dune bashing and VR ballooning. For those who want to fly into Dubai’s future, Dubai Drone is a must-try as it fast-forwards you to 2050. Another Dubai-themed attraction that is unmissable for adrenaline junkies is Plummet. It allows for a thrilling skydiving adventure, which does not involve jumping off the aircraft.
To experience your favorite movies and television series with a thrilling twist, step into attractions such as The John Wick Chronicles, The Mummy, and The Walking Dead Outbreak. Moreover, try its many amazing games, including The Raft, which assures the ultimate multiplayer VR effect. Now don’t worry if you’re joined by your kids; the park has some fantastical attractions to keep them busy and excited throughout your time spend here.
- Cancellations must be notified to Highflyer Travels & Tourism prior to the scheduled tour date. A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 96 hours.
- 75% cancellation charge applicable 24 hours prior to commencement
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
- Children under 3 years of age and below 1.3 meters in height will be considered infants, and entry will be free of charge.
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Sunday to Saturday 10:00 am to 12:00 Midnight
- Admission to VR Park
- Find over 30 rides and games based on virtual reality and augmented reality.
- With your Super Pass, you can access any of the following 7 VR experiences:
- Feel the real drop with Burj Drop, themed around Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest structure).
- Take on heart-racing rides like Dune Bash and Plummet.
- Fly into the year 2050 with the Dubai Drone.
- Thrilling multiplayer games such as The Raft are available.
NOTE: This ticket does not include arcade games, food, or beverages.
- The pass is only valid for one person on the same day.Food and beverages, as well as retail, are not included.
- The Super 7 Pass cannot be shared with another person.
- Each ride in a VR park can only be accessed once (repetition is not permitted).
- Digital Gate Card fees for visitors will be 5 AED at VR Park, which is non-negotiable.
- Standard age, height, and weight restrictions apply to each attraction and ride.
- Minimum height for adults should be over 120 cm, and for children, it should be under 120 cm.
- Guests should be there 10 or 30 minutes before the scheduled time, depending on your booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged at an additional cost.